Because of the pandemic, we have been unable to communicate offline for three years. I believe you are also curious about the Chinese aftermarket after the pandemic: what is the industry’s current status? How has the product changed? How to implement testing standards, etc.; we have a lot of information that we want to share with you urgently; We will wait for you at Hong Kong Global Sources International Exhibition and look forward to meeting you!
Registration For FREE Tickets and Plan Your Trip Now:
- Click Here to Register for the Show: Free admission to the exhibition with pre-registration
- Click Here for a super detailed Travel Info
- Inbound Control Measures: Inbound persons arriving from Taiwan or places outside China
- Except for those aged three and below on the day of arrival in Hong Kong, a rapid Antigen Test (RAT) is conducted within 24 hours, or PCR-based nucleic acid test is conducted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure (for arrivals via the airport) or before arrival at Hong Kong (for arrivals via other boundary control points), and obtained negative result; and
- Retain the photo showing the RAT result or the PCR test report for 90 days
More Points to Note Before Arrivaat Hong Kong